Validation: start 01 Jun 2011 - 30 Dec 2012
Trip code: VNNS11
Duration: 4 days 3 nights (Start trip in Danang and finish trip in Hue )
-fruit or passing through many pretty red-tiled villages with chards, enjoying spectacular views of sky and sea. Enjoy seafood lunch at Lang Co fishing village.
-Boat trip on Perfume River to Linh Mu Pagoda (Heavenly Lady Pagoda) and Minh Mang tomb
Danang is a port city along the coast of the South China Sea. One of the biggest port cities on the South Central Coast of Vietnam and the third largest city in Vietnam, today Danang is home to just over 750,000 people. Danang is most famous for its beautiful white sand beach, known as China Beach, and the nearby Marble Mountains, both of which are located a few kilometers south of the city.
Day 1: Danang-Hue
Day 2: Hue
Day 3: Hue Danang Hoi An
What are include?
- transport used: boat, walk, Car
- accommodation: 3 nights at hotels (1 nights stay in Hoi An, 2 nights stay in Hue)
- meals include: 3 breakfasts, 3 lunchs, 3 dinners
- local English speaking tour guide
- entrance fee & sightseeing
What are exclude?
- visa fee to Vietnam 30 US$ to 40 US$ per person for Vietnam Visa but some nationality can not apply on arrival and you have to ask for visa before leave from your country
- International air ticket from/to Vietnam and departure air port tax.
- meals as not mention in the program which cost will be 6 US$ to 8 US$ per person per each time
- drink or beer by own account with cost about 1 US$ to 2.5 US$ per bottle of beer
- other personal expense
Group size: Minimum 2 persons, Maximum 8 persons
Day 01: Danang - Hue (L/D)
Meet on arrival at Danang / International airport by TG… and directly transfer to Hue via Hai Van Pass (Pass of the Ocean & Clouds), passing through many pretty red-tiled villages with fruit orchards, enjoying spectacular views of sky and sea. Enjoy seafood lunch at Lang Co fishing village. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel for check-in. Visit Imperial Citadel, Imperial Museum and Dong Ba market. Dinner at local restaurant. Accommodation.
Day 02:Hue (B/L/D)
Boat trip on Perfume River to Linh Mu Pagoda (Heavenly Lady Pagoda) and Minh Mang tomb. Lunch at local restaurant followed by a visit to Tu Duc & Khai Dinh tombs. Dinner at local restaurant. In the evening: Enjoy traditional folk music on boat. Accommodation.
Day 03:Hue - Danang - Hoi An (B/L/D)
Today, drive back to Danang - Upon arrival visit Cham Museum, Marble Mountains and China Beach before proceed to Hoi An old town. Lunch at local restaurant - Discover the historic town which used to be a prosperous seaport city during the 16th to 18th centuries. Its sizeable community of foreign merchants resulted in a unique architectural style with Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese influences. Walking tour in Hoi An to Chinese Assembly Hall & Temples, old houses & Japanese Covered Bridge. Dinner and accommodation in Hoi An.
Day 04: Danang - (B)
After breakfast then start for short city tour of Han River and local market. Transfer to Danang airport for departure.